Tuesday, July 28, 2015

CSSC #6 WINNERS

Thanks to all who played my sixth challenge. There were some really creative entries!

Here are my winners for the July challenge:

The winner is Libby with this fabulous card:



I love the bright colors, and that she stamped her diagonal design.

And the two honorable mentions are Cat:


Awesome coloring, and I like the contrast of the black stripes.

and Annie:


A simple piece of patterned paper for the diagonal element. And I secretly love that she fussy-cut the bottom half of the flower because of a smudge. :)

Congratulations, ladies! Feel free to grab your badge from the CSSC Rules & Badges page, and display it proudly on your blog. You've earned it!

And Libby, please contact me (email in the right side bar), to claim your prize!

I'll be back on the first with a new sketch!

Thanks, again, for your support! xo

5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Leslie. Wonderful entries again this time. Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagerly anticipating the August sketch! Congrats to your winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Leslie! Just goes to show that good things happen to bad smudges!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! And congrats to those who were showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such gorgeous cards, i love that they are all beautifully faithful versions of the sketch and yet so soooooooooo very different & unique! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)