Sunday, September 7, 2014

Make A Wish

Here's another challenge card I made while hunkered down in Libby's craft room:


This adorable critter is from the Avery Elle Storybook stamp set that I NEEDED because it had a cute mouse, so naturally I used the baby deer first. I'm weird like that. First I stamped, colored and die-cut the deer, then I stared at it. I finally looked at my stack of challenges for a clue on how to use him, and decided on last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge:


I thought the deer needed to be looking at something, so I cut apart one of the stamps to separate the dashed line from its critter, stamped it on the circle, and added a flutterby on a tiny piece of foam tape.

I like how this turned out, even if I I did miss the challenge cut-off. It's still a great sketch!

That's it for the photos Libby took for me. Later today I'll photograph the rest of my cards and start sharing them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stuff I used (links will be added later today): Zig Kurecolor alcohol marker - Porcelain, misc ribbon, misc buttons, Inksentials Opaque White pen, patterned paper (I forgot to note the companies, sorry), and the following:








4 comments:

  1. Leslie, I love what you did with the sketch, that sweet little butterfly is just perfect outside the circle. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the little fawn and the chevron paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!! Still can't believe how many cards you managed to make. I just don't have it in me I guess.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)