Sunday, February 23, 2014

Potty Girls

Here's another card I made using products from the Simon Says Stamp release:


There's a lot of love going on with this card. First, my new love is that Bazzill Sea Glass Orange Peel card stock. As you can see, it plays very nicely with my collection of all things Pool-ish in color. :)

Since I am quite inept when it comes to lining things up, I die-cut a bazillion of the Potty Ladies (am I the only one who calls them that?) from the Love Language dies, then stamped the coordinating stamp from the Love Languages stamp set using Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass ink. You're looking at the two I got closest to centered.

I die-cut a strip of dark grey card stock with an MFT border die and put it behind the ladies. I stamped the hearts with Memento Luxe Love Letter.

I have one more card to show you from the release. I'll sneak that one in over the next few days. :)

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)