Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mojo Monday Love

Mixed in among my challenges to attempt this weekend is the current Mojo Monday sketch:


I had some left-over die-cut hearts, so I decided to do a fairly literal interpretation of the sketch:


The papers are from the MME Cut&Paste "Adorbs" collection (linked below). The heart was die-cut from some Simon Says Stamp wood-grain card stock, and I lightly colored it with some Distress Tattered Rose ink. The heart is no longer in my UFO pile (WIN!)

I'm going back in for more -- thanks for stopping by!

Products used: David Tutera white cards (for the bases), and the following:




1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)