Saturday, September 7, 2013

Quick Washi Thanks

When I saw this week's Friday Mash-Up challenge:


I was in. :D The challenge is to create a set of "Quick" 3x3 note cards using some Washi Tape. Um, duh. I made these:


I made six 3x3 cards in about 15 minutes. I lost a little time rummaging in my box of already-packed washi tape, and also punching the notches for the twine. I bet I could do this in 10 minutes.

I used one of my MME washi stacks, so all the matchy-matchy was done for me. So easy! Here's one of the cards a bit embiggened:


I make 3x3 cards to include with things people buy, either an etsy order or my stash I have for sale. Just a little personal touch. And now I have six ready to go! Yay!

I'll be packing again this weekend, but I've printed off a ton of challenges, and I hope to take breaks and get some stamping in, too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Whisker Graphics Divine Twine, hole punch for notching, and the following:


4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're stamping AND packing up things at the same time! These are adorable - washi tape makes it so easy to slap a card together. A pretty card, one that doesn't LOOK slapped together, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be rewarding myself with crafty breaks too! Love the bright yellow & blue together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Your washi is so fun and bright. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors, such bold and bright cards!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)