Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's A Good Day

I've been hopping along with the OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop, commenting on my fellow bloggers' posts. Along the way I stumbled upon this stunning color combination and needed to retire to The Captain's Quarters to give it a try. This is what came out:


Aside from the disembodied enamel dots, isn't that fun? It's HA Soft Cantaloupe and Navy. I used a stamp from the Calico Borders set for the stripes. I may go back and try something else that just popped into my head with these colors.  I love when that happens. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used but not linked below: MFT Triple Scoop May set (free if you spend enough), misc twine.




3 comments:

  1. this color combo always reminds me of marthas vineyard... who knows. it's beautiful and what an amazing sentiment!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- those colors do work well together and I can't wait to see your next creation now that you're on a roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good color combo and I love the enamel dots - you are spot on with the placement of those things. It takes me forever to get them right.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)