Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sketchy Color Throwdown

Today one of my bloggy and tweety pals, Lydia (understandblue) just happened to mention she's the Nov/Dec guest designer over at Color Throwdown, so of course I had to play! Here's this week's colors:

Who could resist green + blue + kraft, er, crumb cake? (Thank goodness no (gah!) pink!) I also found this sketch at CPS-Card Sketches that spoke to me:


so I combined the two and made this:

I looove that piece of floral paper, and that the leaves are Old Olive-ish. Poifect. AND I broke into some new paper within a week of getting it, which is such a rare occurrence in my world that I had to mention it. :)

I'm kinda loving the Kraft, er Crumb Cake base, too. Must use it more. I must.

Okay, I'm going to see if I can make another card before bed time. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Patterned paper is from the Basic Grey picadilly 6x6 pack; sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Word Up set; Old Olive flower was cut with the Flower Daisies #2 die; the clip is from a box of SU Library Clips; button is SU.

1 comment:

  1. Great card for the challenges! I really like your layered flower and little clip with your sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)