Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Framed

I'm getting this week's Hambo Hoedown card posted at the last minute! EEEEP! after the deadline - I forgot they moved it to Monday. :( Oh, well. :( *sniff* (stoopid day job)

This week we were to use their image, which I did not get because I forgot to email them my card, and incorporate a frame. Not a mat (which goes under) but a frame (which goes over). Here's my card:

I was scrambling, so I dug in my UFO pile and found this secret agent dude. Then I cut the frame. Just to show you I didn't cheat, here are the parts-is-parts:

See? One dude and 3 frames. The orange layer of that card is one of the left-over napkin thingies from the other day. I'm slooowly working my way down to the desk top.

I stuck Mr Agent Man onto the card, then layered the three frames over him to (hopefully) look like he's hanging on a wall. The dude is made with sparkly Thickers because they are the only thing that would fit there and be FAST.

Now if you'll exqueeze me, I need to post this, link it and email it before bed. put this in the comments because I missed the deadline. I haz a sad.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)