Saturday, October 15, 2011

Playing with Webster's Pages Haul

Good day! A while back I got a TON of stuff from Webster's Pages with a Groupon, and I will never, ever, use it all, so I thought I'd play with it today and see what happened. Well, this happened:

This is my first of three cards that came out today. I chose this paper because it did most of the work for me. :) That strip at the top is from the other side of the paper after I'd trimmed it. Nice, eh? Then I kinda lost control and started sticking on other stuff. The row of lace, ribbon ends and button are all WP.

The little bit of lace sticker under the WP 'love' letters is from a pack I picked up ... somewhere ... and HAD to have. I like that it blends with the background so the letters aren't just on the card all lonesome-like.

Here's the second card:

All WP except for the white lace, which is SU. Again, the strip of paper across the top is from the back of that piece. Pretty matchy-matchy!

And my third and last of the three:

This is all one piece of paper and I actually decided to leave it alone. I only added the piece of blue (yes, from the back of this piece) and the WP flower. I did stick a few SU pearls in the center of the flower.

That's it! I have a few more things in the queue in The Captain's Quarters, so hopefully I'll be back later with something to share.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love Webster's Pages. AND, I love what you did with these!!! So pretty and not overly complicated. Letting the paper do the hard work is always a bonus in MY book. All three look gorgeous. *bravo*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)