Sunday, October 23, 2011

HYCCT - Brave Heart

I did another challenge for the Splitcoast Hope You Can Cling To (HYCCT) challenges. This one is called Brave Heart, and we were asked to use at least one heart on our projects.

I may or may not have gone completely overboard, but this is what I made:

It's 100% stash, and NO (gah) PINK! :) The DSP is retired SU from the Heaplet; the blue hearts were punched from a Baja Breeze already-embossed remnant that screamed USE ME; the Old Olive layer and the card base are from the remnant box; and lastly, the chipboard hearts and button are from the stash. Yes, I am very proud.

Okay, I'm off to load this up to Splitcoast and go tackle another one.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)