Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sketchy Sunday {TG014}

The Sketchy Sunday post was up early today, and since I was still contemplating another project for next weekend's Stamp Camps, it helped me pull something together (not myself - I'm still a mess).

Here's this week's sketch:

... and what I did:

I looove these new papers from SU. These are the Sneak Peek Paisley Petals DS papers you can get during the month of April (minimum $20 purchase to qualify), along with that Four Frames stamp set. I kinda like how I managed to include both the papers and the stamp set on one card (yes, I am very proud), PLUS I made that flower out of another piece from the same paper pack AND we'll get to use my hoarded big brads. Sweet.

Okay, my taxes are calling to me. What a great way to spend a sunny Sunday, huh? ;/

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Leslie! Those are gorgeous papers!!!

    We are procrastinating those taxes....we may even file an extension...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous for days! WOW! Love those papers and the stamps are GORGEOUS! All I can say is WOW! THank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)