Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Little Something-Something

I am in another mojo-less week, here, my friends. I get all sorts of ideas, and 99.3% of them ended up in the trash. Seriously.

One thing that DID work was this little matchbook :


Back when I bought my calendars for my classes, I also bought this box of matchbooks:


I stamped the owl from the Punch Bunch SAB set in several different colors and punched them out with the Owl punch and just stuck them on the fronts of the matchbooks. Easy-peasy. I only destroyed 3 of the matchbooks before I realized that stamping and punching the owls separately would be waaaay easier.

Being a good salesperson, I wanted something on the back with my name or Web site on it - you know, like a matchbook has the name of a bar. Or something. Not that I'd know anything about that. ... ... So I used some of the stickers I got last year and put them on the backs, like this:

The lovely ink schmear in the upper left-hand corner is why this particular matchbook will never be bagged and tagged. It is a floor sample only.

But wait! These are not really matchbooks. Oh, no! Look:

Little itteh bitteh note paper! Cute!

So what will I do with these? I plan to include them with my Etsy orders. I do! It's just a little something-something to include with the order that won't break the bank. Plus, my photo printer is acting up and I can't print any more bookmarks until I figure out what's wrong with it, and I need SOMETHING to include with the orders, right?!?!

In other news, it's Thursday evening, which means tomorrow is Friday, and I'm hoping to play at least a few of the VSN challenges over on Splitcoast tomorrow night and into Saturday. I'll be sure to blog anything I actually manage to make. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the little matchbooks...maybe it's the owl!
    I like your sticker on the back too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)