Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birthday Fishes

Finally, FINALLY, I got to play with my new Kim Hughes goodies:

I am very proud of this card for many reasons. (I seem to be proud lately, huh?) I used some Hero Arts card stock for the base (it's white on the inside!), some of my Basic Grey euphoria papers, and my Kim Hughes Birthday Buddies stamp set. I even got to color the fish with Copics and add some SU pearls.

By the way, in my humble opinion, those SU packs of 3 different-sized pearls? A steal at 150 pearls for $5. Just sayin'.

That's it - short and sweet tonight. I'm going to make the other 3 cards with the parts-is-parts I've got stacked up, then maybe one of the other sets will see ink. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You should be proud of this one! Everything is matchy-matchy (The papers are so perfect for this fish!) and perfectly embellished! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)