Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sketchy Birthday Card

One of my tweeps, Tiff (@iheartart on Twitter) does a lot of card sketches, and thought it would be fun to post a sketch a week for us to play with. This week is her first Sketchy Sunday, with this sketch:


and here is my take on it:

Now most of you will know this sketch SCREAMS MY NAME! This card took maybe 5 minutes to make, and I made TWO of them. The card base is Hero Arts (it's white on the inside - love it!); the DSP is from the UFO pile; The banner and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn; and the bling is from the bling drawer. I've used all the smaller ones, or I would have put smaller ones on each side of a larger one, but it was not to be this time.

FIVE MINUTES, people! This is a SUPER sketch for using up scraps, um, I mean remnants. Just change up the sentiment and - DONE! Now go forth and play along! (Psst: this is NOT a challenge. Just have some fun!)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally going to join. It might, I mean it WILL, take me a few days. I am aiming for Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fab! You are a total Clean and Striking crafter after my own heart! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)