Friday, January 14, 2011

Flashback Friday 7.0

Guess what day it is, kids? It's FRIDAY! That means it's time for another:



Today's Flashback Friday Challenge is to go back in time and find our first glitter card. Well, some of us are OLD, and we were playing with glitter before we even had a blog, so I went back in my blog archives to find one of the first glitter cards I posted. Here you go:

And I was so lame back then, I tried to post pics on the left, then on the right - you know, for symmetry. All I managed to do was skew my blog. I am much wiser now, although not wise enough to know how to fix this cut-and-paste pic, so it's still left-justified. You want "back in time"? You've got it!

And sorry it's so small, and sorry it's so dark and not staged or anything, and sorry you can't even click on it to embiggen it. S O R R Y!

It's things like this that make me glad it's been almost 3 years since then, and I've learned much.

Oh, this card was originally posted here on March 29, 2008.

I hope to get crafty this weekend, so I'll have something NEW to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely shaped card!! I really like the way you added just a touch of sparkle with the glitter. I had to dive into photos that I took a couple of years before I had a blog, too.

    Thanks for joining us for Flashback Friday 7.0!!

    Hugs,
    Amy ♥
    http://www.scrappingmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun shaped card!!!! Isn't it fun to go back in time and see the changes that have occurred? Your card is sweet...love it's cas design and the perfect amount of glitz! Thanks for playing with us at Flashback Friday 7.0!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a darling litte dress card! The ribbon looks lovely as a sash!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)