Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cutting it Close

I almost titled this post "Wherein I Redeem Myself". The nice thing about Chanukkah is it lasts for 8 days, and I have a chance to get cards to my kids before it ends. I'm cutting it kinda close this year. ;/

Here's the card I just made:

The card stock is shimmer paper; the white is SU and the blue is PTI. I have hoarded both. The image is (I forget, and the cat is in my lap, so I'll edit this later) and the sentiment is PTI. I stamped both in Versafine Sapphire and embossed it with clear EP. The flames were colored with a gold glitter pen. I broke out my yet-to-be-used Wonky Square Nesties (kinda manly, non?) and decided they were wonky enough that I didn't need ribbon. *thud*

If I get these to the Post Office tomorrow, there's a chance - albeit slim - they'll get delivered in time. Cross your fingers for me!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. now see:

    A. this is an *AWESOME* card!!!!!!!! (even (GASP!) ribbonless!!!) :)

    and

    B. "timely" is over-rated...8 days notwithstanding, on the last night of chanukah it's a bit sad to go back to "real life" and a person who PROLONGS the celebration by sending a card ON THE 9th DAY is surely a heroine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's my story with birthdays; turns out it multiculturally multitasks!) (you're welcome!)

    ♥♥♥ HAPPY SUPER-BELATED (you're welcome again!!!) :) CHANUKAH, MISSUS!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)