Monday, October 18, 2010

Something A Little Different

I think by now you all know I don't possess a collage gene, so I have no idea what came over me a few weeks ago when I bought every freakin' Tim Holtz tape in my LSS. WHEN I thought I'd use them I have no clue.

So last night I was messing with some of the remaining Graphic 45 papers (I really did not want to put them away) and I had an idea! I grabbed the Halloween variety tapes and added them to a piece of Basic Grey Halloween paper from several years ago (also still out on my table, but not since last year - just since last week) and made this:

So what do you think? I think he looks a little scary. I also think the next one will use the Graphic 45 coordinating papers instead of this BG paper. By the way, that's 4 strips of the tape - there are three different designs. It's kindof fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You might not have the collage gene but you fake it well.....and i like how you tied the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great creepy-ish card! I also love how the lace is tied :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)