Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Countdown to Saturday (2 days)

No, you're not seeing things. I skipped the (3 days) post and I'm faking this one. Why? Because I have done NOTHING that I can show you. I am in full panic mode for this weekend's show, and I am scratching things OFF my "oh, what if I make some ..." list. Not.gonna.happen.

I am actually working on 70 City Card for this weekend, but that is very boring, plus my Copics are running dry and my refills won't be here until tomorrow or Friday. Nothing to see there.

But since we're here, and I'm feeling very guilty, I don't want you to go away empty-handed, so here are some things that were shared with me on Twitter today:

Lightning strike hits Statue of Liberty. Stunning picture.

Funny email thread: click me

Make a cake in a crock pot: read me

Okay, enough lame stuff. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing. Hopefully I'll either have something stampy to show you soon, or else it will be an expose of "what the heck does she do that's so much different than her weekend markets?" Stay tuned! :)

And thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)