Sunday, September 19, 2010

Market Update - Featured Artist

A second market-related post today to give a shout-out to one of my fellow craft vendors. He is a photographer, and one of his photos was selected by Costco to be displayed nationwide in all Costco stores this weekend to help advertise their print-on-canvas service. HE IS SO FAMOUS!

Here is the announcement:



And here is his print on canvas:

Please click to enlarge it. The detail is amazing. ETA: Okay, you can't click on it to enlarge it, because this is as big as it gets. Good for him to send me a pic that is tough to steal. But trust me, it's fabulous in person.

So if you find yourself in Costco this weekend and you happen to see this display, you can tell people you know someone who knows the artist! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)