Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pretty Papers

It is raining BIG TIME today, so I am not doing the farmers market. Rain and wet are not good for paper products. So if you've come for dog pics, sorry to disappoint.

Last night I made this card, and I think it speaks volumes about my current MO:


And by MO, I don't mean Missouri. I mean modus operandi - the way I do things.

You see, this is the second card I've made recently with just new SU papers, ribbon and a simple sentiment, and my problem is the papers are so pretty, they don't need anything else! They can stand up all on their very own two feet, if they had feet.

And I'm lovin' this poppy color! This paper is from the Sunny Garden pack of DSP. I went really crazy and added some new Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon. LOVE it!

Okay, I'm going to prep my kits for tomorrow's Stamp Camps and get everything all set up, then I'll play some more!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is soooo pretty! And, that paper is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card...I think I'll play with these colors later today...assuming I get to my scrap room. Off to book club this morning (or I'd be there now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always LOVE your cards. Anyway they're made!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)