Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ANOTHER Gift Card Holder

Yes, my friends, another gift card holder ... same design ... nothing new to see here ... BUT! ...

... this one is 100% SU, so I can use it for my Stamp Camps this weekend! YAY! I used the Serene Snowflake set, the sentiment from Great Friend, Holiday Lounge DSP papers, Taken with Teal card stock, Kraft taffeta ribbon, and Champagne Shimmer Paints. It is quick and easy and should come in very handy as a last-minute gift idea!

This is the inside. That right-hand corner is more of the shimmer paint on the snowflake. So easy, with a super-fun result!

What? That's it? No blathering? Not tonight! Now off you go to read some more blogs! And thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)