Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Phonetic Punctuation

Well, yesterday's National Haiku Day post was such a rousing success, I felt I needed to take up the challenge presented to me by Lauren, when she commented thus(ly:)

...the ()'s and **'s are silent...but you MAY pronounce them if you wish!!! (i'd like a .wav file of that, actually!)

Well, Lauren, you've made the mistake of asking that of someone who knew about this man (and yes, I have the video, too):

See what happens when I am not stamping? Actually, I want to scrap, but I need pics, and my photo printer is dead without some new ink cartridges, which I ordered yesterday, and until they arrive chez moi, you are stuck with reading stuff like this. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Very entertaining! You and Lauren are so well-rounded...how did I ever get along without the two of you educating me on all this British humor I was previously unaware of??? I've always loved Blackadder, but now I am a Victor Borge fan and a Lauren Cooper fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! yes!!!!!!!!!! victor borge! i have not thought of him in yeeeeaaaaarrrrrrs, but now that you say that, i realize i inadvertently ripped him off when i made that comment!

    thanks, leslie, for the reminder of phonetic punctuation!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)