Friday, December 5, 2008

Almost There!

I thought I'd start off tonight with a shot of a typical evening at the Crooked Stamper domicile. That's me (okay, my leg) in my jammies, laptop in its place, and kitty snuggled right next to me. It just does not get much better than this. As I type right now, we are in the exact same positions. :-) [Please pay no attention to those pieces of paper on the right. They are a few remaining receipts that need to be entered in the spreadsheet. Just look away ...]

So I've been not stamping much this week ... guess I really did burn out last weekend! But I have futzed a bit here and there, hoping to get that last project for next weekend's workshops.

Remember this one? I wanted to add some bling to liven it up ...





And here it is. I think it is just enough oomph to make it not so boring. So far, this one is still in the running.

Then tonight I ran across this card on Splitcoast, and I had to give it a try. I changed it up so I could use some of my much-loved but never-used SU stash, namely the Filigree brads and my as-yet-unopened Ski Slope papers. (Didja notice? No ribbon! )

Recipe (All Stampin' Up!): Stamps - Cheers to You; Paper - Kiwi Kiss, Choc Chip, Whisper White, Ski Slope DS paper; Ink - Stazon; Other - Filigree brad, Square Scallop punch, Old Olive and Real Red markers, Crystal Effects.

I think it is a little top-heavy with all those layers plus that yummy brad. I dunno, it still needs work, but not tonight! I am turning in early, because I must get up early to go set up my booth. I'll let you know how that goes later this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)