Monday, October 6, 2008

Because I Could

When I posted Installment #4 (and Last) last night, I mentioned I'd made the four cards for Julee's sketches without ribbon. Well, it did not last. This morning, while I was busy not sleeping, I started to stamp the backs of the cards and put them into sleeves, when it hit me...I could add ribbon! So I did, but just to two of the four cards.

This is ridiculous. Okay, now I really need to get these into sleeves so I can go dry my hair and leave for work. I need a life .... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I love them both ways. But cards do feel naked when we make them without ribbon, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)