Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Lame Post

Tonight I am tired, and just about ready to hit the hay, so I went to blogthings.com and took a quiz...Who were you in a past life. Usually they ask you a bunch of questions and come up with a contrived answer, but this one only asked one question: What is your profession. So I answered honestly, of course: computer analyst, and this is what it spit out:

In a Past Life...

You Were: An Arrogant Astrologer.

Where You Lived: Quebec.

How You Died: Killed in Battle.


Oh, really....definitely time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)