Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blog Candy Reminder

This is my lame excuse for a Blog post on a Sunday evening. I created nothing today but clean tabletops all set up as stampin' stations, a clean bathroom, some clean laundry ... heck, I even ran the dishwasher last night so I guess I also created clean dishes. I also managed to brighten the day for 12 stampin' customers who created 5 cool cards and found they, too, could do this stampin' thang. I love making people happy! :-)

The rest of this lame post is a reminder that there are only a few days left to post a comment for a chance at my Blog Candy. Make sure the comment lands on this post, and you'll be in the running! And I PROMISE to not make you wait so long next time! :-)

The winner will be selected in a super-secret process on Wednesday morning (I even have the day off!), and I'll post the winner shortly after that.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)